This page contains links to third party websites. These links and pointers to third party websites are not part of our website. ComplyPrep does not make any representations or warranties regarding these third party websites. We are not responsible for any losses or damages in connection with the information, security, privacy practices, availability, content or accuracy of materials of such third party websites. These third party websites might have privacy policies different from us and third party websites may provide less privacy and/or security than our website. We encourage you to review the privacy and security policies of all third party websites before you share any personally identifiable information.
Any specific questions should be directed to the agency listed below.
GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES (unless specified in the description)
Amazon App Store Small Business Accelerator – The Small Business Accelerator Program allows developers that earn less than 1 million USD in total annual revenue in the previous calendar year to access additional benefits up to or equivalent to 20% of Appstore revenue. If eligible, you’ll receive a 10% increased royalty payment and AWS credits equivalent to 10% of your app revenue. – https://developer.amazon.com/
Antler Global Startup Program – Antler is a global early-stage VC that runs multiple programs for business startups around the world. See the website for more info about the program and application dates. – https://www.antler.co/
Awesome Foundation – Foundation distributes $1,000 grants, no strings attached, to projects and their creators. At each fully autonomous chapter, the money is pooled together from the coffers of ten or so self-organizing “micro-trustees”. Awarded monthly – https://www.awesomefoundation.
AWS Startup Loft Accelerator – AWS Startup Loft Accelerator equips your technical team with tech resources, guidance and a community of peers. From technical deep dives to round tables on day-to-day CTO challenges, including: recruiting, managing an engineering team, building a minimum viable product, and design principles for cloud architecture. Provides $25,000 in AWS credits – https://aws-startup-
Canva Pro For Nonprofits – If you are a nonprofit, you can register now to get Canva’s premium features for free. – https://www.canva.com/canva-
Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program – The Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program is a two-month, cost-covered training program that gives a small cohort of talented people from all over the world everything they need to launch a field-leading charity. $200,000 in seed funding is available. Apply by 9/30/2023 – https://www.
Emergent Ventures Grant/Fellowship Application (through Mercatus Center at George Mason University) – Emergent Ventures, a fellowship and grant program from the Mercatus Center, seeks to support entrepreneurs with highly scalable, “zero to one” ideas for meaningfully improving society. Projects will either be fellowships or grants: fellowships involve time in residence at the Mercatus Center in Northern Virginia; grants are one-time or slightly staggered payments to support a project. https://mercatuscenter.
Etsy Disaster Relief Fund – Sellers will be eligible for a grant if they experienced a federally declared natural disaster within the past year, have been an active seller on Etsy for at least one year, and their Etsy account is in good standing. Grants for $2,500 – https://advocacy.etsy.com/
F6S List of Accelerators and Pitch Competitions – Provides a list of accelerators, contests and pitch competitions around the world. https://www.f6s.com/programs
Mama Ladder Grant – Since 2018, The Mama Ladder has helped mom business owners climb higher with the #HighFiveGrant. This grant is exclusively for women caregivers with human child(ren) of all ages in any country. Must have generated revenue in the past 12 months. Grant up to $5000. Apply by 9/30/23 – https://themamaladder.com/
Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge – The Challenge offers deep tech and science-based entrepreneurs from around the world chances for equity-free funding, exposure on a worldwide scale, and contacts with influential deep tech ecosystem actors. Previous champions and finalists have successfully raised more than $3 billion in fundraising so far. Funding up to 100,000 Euros. Apply by 9/22/2023 – https://hello-tomorrow.org/
Pollination Project – Grants to global non-profits. Annual budget for your group or organization must be less than $50,000. The total cost for the immediate project for which you are requesting funding must be less than $40,000 – https://thepollinationproject.
Savvy Fellowship – Savvy is a 12-week virtual Fellowship program for young professionals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs. Applicants should be 40 or younger – https://savvyfellows.com/team/
She Loves Tech Global Startup Challenge – All startups must be technology-based startups and for the avoidance of doubt, technology is defined as the use of science and innovation to invent useful things or to solve problems. This extends beyond digital, information or internet-based technology and covers everything from hardware to the creation of new products and solutions to existing problems. Apply by 9/21/2023 – https://www.shelovestech.org/
SheTrades Accelerator – SheTrades Accelerator Programme for women entrepreneurs and business support organizations in the Apparel, Accessories and Home Décor sectors is targeting women-led businesses (WLBs) and Business Support Organizations (BSO) in the Apparel, Accessories, and Home Decor sector from Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Senegal, and South Africa. – https://shetrades-accelerator.
Techstars Accelerators – Techstars accelerators have one goal: to help entrepreneurs succeed. During each three-month program, they surround companies (companies should be based in North American time zones) with the best mentors and an unrivaled network of corporate partners, investors, and alumni. Companies can receive $20K for 6% of company. Various locations and due dates – https://www.techstars.com/
We Make Change – Global initiative that matches small businesses (mainly not for profits) with volunteers who are professional individuals or are from companies (including blue chip) that have an interest in supporting not for profits. Helps impact startups build a remote volunteer team for free volunteer help –https://www.wemakechange.org/
Website Build Event – 48in48 – This hybrid event will take place October 6-8th. The focus is on international nonprofits, charities, and NGOs. Volunteer group will build your website with a team of professional web designers and developers within 48 hours for free. Apply by end of September – https://48in48.org/global-
Founders Factory Africa Gen F Incubator – Gen F is for exceptional founders/aspiring entrepreneurs looking to build out and test their ideas, achieve commercial success, and create outsized, systemic impact and founders looking to build tech solutions that solve Africa’s largest problems and catalyze change. Funding up to $250,000 – https://www.foundersfactory.
Grindstone incubator – Must be based in South Africa – incubator will include training, corporate advisory, coaching, mentorship and funding. Specific interventions for each company include a structured gap analysis, understanding of the company value system, building a digital go-to-market strategy, financial modelling, intellectual property assessment, strategic and financial valuation as well as populating a data room – https://grindstonexl.com/
She Wins Africa Incubator – She Wins Africa is a program designed to assist women entrepreneurs across sub–Saharan Africa by offering training, mentorship and networking opportunities that will help their startups succeed. Apply by 9/15/2023 – https://www.ifc.org/en/where-
we-work/africa/promoting- gender-equality-in-africa/she- wins-africa
Tony Elumelu Foundation – To apply, you only need to be a permanent resident of any of Africa’s 54 countries. Your startup must be at an ideation stage or not a business older than 5 years. Funding of $5,000 – https://www.
Female Founders Co-Investment Fund – The Fund provides grants from $50,000 to $200,000 matched at a 3:1 ratio over a period of 12 months, for either a single investment or a raise round led by an eligible investment entity. Business must be based in Queensland up to $200,000. Apply by 9/11/23 – https://advance.qld.gov.au/
entrepreneurs-and-startups- industry-small-business/ female-founders-co-investment- fund
Optus Business Plus Mentorship Grant Program – Must be a company incorporated in Australia that is an existing Optus Business customer or be willing to be an Optus Business customer. Funding up to $5000 – https://www.optus.com.au/
content/optus/en/business/ optus-business-plus- mentorship-grant-competition. html
Black Innovation Launchpad – The Black Innovation Launchpad is a FREE virtual skills development platform focused on building the next generation of Black entrepreneurs. https://www.dmzlaunchpad.ca/
Boost Your Business Technology Grant – Boost Your Business Technology grant offers support to Canadian-owned small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who want to adopt new digital technologies. Funding up to $15,000 – https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/
OPPORTUNITIES ONLY WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Innovate UK KTN – Resource for sourcing grant programs available in the UK across all sectors. Funding opportunities section allows visitors to the website to filter grants by sector or type of funding required. – https://iuk.ktn-uk.org/
OPPORTUNITIES ONLY WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
Amazon’s Black Business Accelerator – Dedicated to helping build sustainable equity and growth for Black entrepreneurs by enabling their success as sellers. Grow your business with access to financial support, strategic business guidance and mentorship, and marketing and promotional support. – https://sell.
American Association of University Women Career Development Grants – The American Association of University Women is seeking applications for Career Development Grants to provide funding to women who hold a bachelor’s degree and are preparing to advance or change careers or re-enter the workforce in education; health and medical sciences; science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); or social sciences. Funds are available for tuition, fees, books, supplies, local transportation and dependent care. Funding up to $20,000. Apply by 11/15/2023 – https://www.aauw.org/
resources/programs/ fellowships-grants/current- opportunities/career- development/
Black Farmers Equity Initiative Program: Acres Program – Program participants complete a 12-week learning curriculum focused on growing their capacity to take on major national contracts with corporate members. Apply by 10/30/2023 – https://nmsdc.org/acres-
Catalyze Challenge Grant – Round Three of the Catalyze Challenge seeks proposals for exploratory work to develop and pilot innovations that propose a new or experimental approach to solve a problem faced by learners, employers, or others involved with career-connected learning. Funding up to $250,000. Apply by 9/22/2023 – https://www.catalyzechallenge.
CCWC Women of Color Entrepreneur Grant – Corporate Counsel Women of Color will award 5 grants to Women of Color entrepreneurs. Your for-profit business much be established as of January 1, 2020 and have over $25,000 in revenue. Funding of $5,000. Apply by 9/30/2023 – https://form.jotform.com/
Enthuse Foundation Pitch Competition – A celebration of women who are making their mark on the food, beverage, and CPG industries. Five entrepreneurs pitch their business live in New York City in front of a panel of industry experts. November 9 is the Pitch Competition at Helen Mills Theater in New York City. Funding of $10,000. Apply by 10/2/2023 – https://www.enthusefoundation.
Freed Fellowship – Every month, one $500 grant is awarded to an underrepresented founder in the US to invest in their existing business. No strings attached. No equity required. Grant recipients are also eligible to receive an additional end-of-year grant of $2,500. https://www.
Grants to Grow Masterclass ($25 application fee) – The Grants to Grow Master Class is designed specifically for women small business owners and women educators who are seeking to gain the necessary knowledge, tools, and resources to confidently secure grants to amplify their businesses and educational initiatives. Course is 9/16/23 from 10am -2pm ET. If you register, scroll to the bottom to “Basic Admission” and enter your donation amount (suggested $25) to attend. Register by 9/14/2023 – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
Harlem Capital Founder Launchpad – The five-week Harlem Capital Founder Launchpad Program will run from September 27 through October 25, 2023. You don’t have to be based in NYC. Those eligible include people have worked full-time in tech for 3yrs+ and have a full time startup idea. Apply by 9/7/2023 – https://airtable.com/
HerRise Micro-Grant ($10 fee to apply) – Each month a $500 micro-grant will be awarded to a for-profit small business owned by women of color. Past recipients used their growth grants for computers, equipment, marketing materials, software purchase, website creation and more. – https://www.hersuitespot.com/
Incfile Fresh Start Business Grant – Whether you’re starting over or starting from scratch, entrepreneurs 20 years or older can apply to receive $2,500 to put toward business startup costs and will also receive free formation services from Incfile. Apply by 9/30/23 – https://www.incfile.com/
Juntos Crecemos Hispanic Digital & Delivery Program (PepsiCo) – PepsiCo is inviting Latina entrepreneurs who work in food service to apply for eight weeks of personalized expert consultation, including best practices across operations, technology, marketing and digital presence. https://
Keep it Local Business Fund – Must be majority (51%) owned and/or operated by a person of color with less than $1MM in revenue and less than 25 employees. Grants for $5,000. Apply by 9/4/23 – https://about.nextdoor.com/
Leslie’s Certification Boost Grant – NAACP and Leslie’s Certification Boost Grant is intended to assist entrepreneurs in obtaining vital business certifications including Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Women Business Enterprise (WBE), and Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE), among others. Focus is on businesses in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, and Texas. Funding of $5,000. Apply by 9/8/2023 – https://naacp.org/find-
resources/grants/naacp-and- leslies-inc-certification- boost-grant
Literacy Opportunity Fund – The Literacy Opportunity Fund is offering grants up to $6,000 to nonprofit organizations general operating expenses who provide literacy services and programs to youth in the community. Funding up to $6000. Apply by 10/1/2023 – https://www.proliteracy.org/
Manufacturing Hardware Accelerator at Rev: Ithaca Startup Works – The manufacturing hardware accelerator is designed for startups based anywhere in the U.S. that have already developed a fully functional prototype and identified its customer market. Hardware and physical product startups with innovations geared towards businesses or consumers that include electronics, plastics, enclosures, mechanisms, and or machines are encouraged to apply. Apply by 9/25/2023 – https://www.revithaca.com/
McBride Sisters SHE CAN Fund in Food and Wine – SHE CAN Fund invests in the professional advancement and career growth of high-potential, professional women, with a particular focus on women of color. Our mission is to close the gender and race gap in leadership positions in wine & spirits, hospitality, and finance industries by providing professional development – https://www.
Microsoft TechSpark Community Engagement Fellowship Grant – Community organizations focused on creating inclusive economic opportunities will have the opportunity to apply to receive a mix of funding and contextual technical assistance through in-person and virtual support. Awarded organizations will select a member of their team to represent their organization as a TechSpark Fellow. Applicant must be US-based non-profit. Funding up to $50,000 – https://customervoice.
microsoft.com/Pages/ ResponsePage.aspx?id= v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbRzqG- 8hAJq1BsU8sgfjznelUQUpCUkJVOTg yTThESk1RTURRR1JUSldUWSQlQCN0P Wcu
Nasdaq Foundation: Quarterly Grant Program to Empower Diverse Entrepreneurs – Only open to non-profits. Grants will be given in this area to organizations and programs that impact women and under-represented communities in one or more of the following ways: Enhance financial engagement and Improve access to knowledge and tools. Funding up to $75,000. Apply by 11/10/23 – https://www.nasdaq.com/nasdaq-
Novae Grants Database – Novae Grants database are intended for small businesses with 6-100 employees, though some are also intended for larger businesses and sole proprietor startups – https://grants.novaegrants.
Pure Leaf “No” Grants – “No” grants (grants are $2000 and open to US residents – concept is that women have to say “yes” to so much – what would an additional $2K enable you to say “no” to?) Winners receive the $ and access to a support community and resources through SeekHer’s Community Care Program. Funding of $2,000. Apply by 10/31/23 – https://www.pureleaf.com/
She Stories Grant with BIG WE Foundation – SheStories is a program for Black, Indigenous, Latine/a, multiracial, and API/AAPI womxn and femme-identifying people that cultivates deep personal exploration that compels women to express love for themselves, their work, and their lives while being candid about the challenges, pitfalls and hardships they face personally, in their communities, and in the world. Funding of $30,000. Apply by 9/12/2023 – https://www.thebigwe.com/
SPUR (Shared Purpose, Unlimited Reach) Pathways – Through an integrated and collaborative approach, Macy’s, Inc. and Momentus will provide access to a range of capital options from microloans to growth capital to equity investments. This represents a commitment to underrepresented businesses and aims to galvanize the retail industry to invest in the next generation of entrepreneurs – https://www.macysinc.com/
Start Path Small Business (Mastercard) – During the 4-month program, startups will have the opportunity to leverage Mastercard’s network and subject matter expertise to uncover product partnerships, scale their companies and power solutions that drive safe, secure and simple experiences. Companies should be in one of following industries: Customer Service, Banking, Security, E-commerce, Artificial Intelligence, Payment Processing, Digital Lending, FinTech –https://developer.mastercard.
Start Small Think Big is a nonprofit that helps small businesses with high potential and limited access to the resources needed to create thriving businesses. They partner with small business owners, providing personalized business support and building connections with local communities. If you are interested in being considered as a “client” for free services, you can fill out this form https://partner.
startsmallthinkbig.org/ bofainstitute (for English) or https://partner. startsmallthinkbig.org/ bofainstitute-esp (for Spanish) They also offer free webinars (in Eng and Span). See this link for their upcoming events: https://www. startsmallthinkbig.org/events- for-small-businesses
T-Mobile Refresh Community Spaces in Small Towns Grant – Grants of up to $50,000 are provided for shovel-ready projects to build, rebuild, or refresh community spaces that help foster local connections in small towns. Examples of eligible projects include, but are not limited to, adaptive uses of older and historic buildings into community gathering spaces, improvements to outdoor parks or trails, and technology projects for public libraries. Applications are accepted from elected officials, town managers or employees, tribal leaders, or nonprofit community leaders from small towns with populations of less than 50,000. Apply by 9/30/2023 – https://www.t-mobile.com/
Truist NonProfit Grant – The Truist Foundation supports nonprofits with grants that target leadership development, economic mobility, thriving communities and educational equity. Quarterly deadlines – https://www.truist.com/
Vela Educaion Fund Grants – ELA supports thousands of independent operators who facilitate learning outside the traditional bounds of ‘school.’ Must be US based and serve K-12 learners or programs outside of traditional public, private, or charter schools. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 10/6/23 – https://velaedfund.org/
Veterans Business Outreach Center – The Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) program offers resources to veterans who are interested in starting or growing a small business. There are 22 locations (soon expanding to 35) and they offer workshops, training, counseling, and mentorship opportunities. – https://www.sba.gov/local-
assistance/resource-partners/ veterans-business-outreach- center-vboc-program
Warrior Rising Grant – Warrior Rising strives to accept and assist veterans at any point in the process of starting their own business, whether it is only a concept or if they have actual operations. Funding of $20,000 – https://www.warriorrising.org/
Wish Local Empowerment Program – You must be a Black-owned business with a brick-and-mortar shop within the United States and less than 20 employees. If selected for the program, you must join Wish Local (which is free). Grants for up to $2000 – https://www.wish.com/
Women and Minority Business Owner Down Payment Grant (Bank of America) – Non-repayable grant is for up to $25,000 on SBA owner occupied commercial estate loans for business locations within select opportunity zones (Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles) Program may expand based on pilot. – https://promotions.
STATE-SPECIFIC OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
- UpStart Small Business Grant – Grants for small businesses located in Washington County, AR. Grants for 5,000 https://www.
- Bakersfield Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Technical Assistance and Grant – The City of Bakersfield Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Technical Assistance and Grant Program is a visionary initiative aimed at providing crucial support to local minority-based businesses in need. Funding up to $40,000 –https://www.bakersfieldcity.
- Carson, CA Small Business and Commercial Improvement Grants – Small Business Grant Program will provide grants of $5,000 to $25,000 for businesses impacted by the pandemic, while the Commercial Facade Improvement Program will offer a dollar-for-dollar matching grant to encourage businesses to make aesthetic improvements to their storefronts. Businesses must be located in Carson and have 50 employees or fewer. Funding up to $25,000 –https://ci.carson.ca.us/
- Long Beach Visual Improvement Grant Program – This City of Long Beach Visual Improvement Program (VIP) Grant will provide direct financial relief to local small businesses and nonprofits impacted by crime and vandalism on or after 10/1/2022. Eligible businesses can receive $1,500 to cover repairs to their storefront caused by vandalism. – http://longbeach.gov/
- San Francisco Vandalism Relief Grant – Business must have a storefront that was damaged after July 1, 2020 and business must have less than $8M in revenue. Funding of $2,000 – https://sf.gov/get-
- Advanced Industries Export Grant – Helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting. This grant is for small- and medium-sized businesses for up to $15,000. https://oedit.
- Certifiably Green Denver – Grants are available to help minority and/or women-owned small businesses become more sustainable. Businesses can apply for up to $10,000. – https://www.denvergov.org/
Government/Agencies- Departments-Offices/Agencies- Departments-Offices-Directory/ Climate-Action-Sustainability- Resiliency/Resources-for- Businesses/Certifiably-Green- Denver
- LaFayette Small Business Grants – To support and retain small businesses, the City of Lafayette is piloting a program to provide businesses with grants for capital improvements to expand or improve their current building. Must have 25 or fewer employees. Funding up to $5000 – https://www.lafayetteco.gov/
- American Savings Foundation – American Savings Foundation is an independent charitable foundation in Connecticut, providing grants to local nonprofit organizations. With a core focus in New Britain and Waterbury, the Foundation also serves 62 additional towns throughout the state. Funding up to $5000. Apply by 10/12/2023 – https://www.asfdn.org/grants/
- Artists Respond Grant – The Artists Respond grant program awards funds to Connecticut artists for community-based projects that range from large audience events to small group activities. Artist-led projects use the arts to inspire, empower, educate, and transform Connecticut communities. Grant for $3,000. Apply by 10/25/23 – https://portal.ct.gov/DECD/
Content/Arts-and-Culture/ Funding_Opportunities/Artists- Respond
- Danbury Small Business Grants – To be eligible for assistance under this program, applicants must be a currently operating for-profit Danbury based business that is physically located and registered within the City of Danbury and employs ten or fewer full-time employees. The business must also have an annual gross revenue prior to the COVID-19 pandemic of less than $1,500,000. Funding of $5,000. Apply by 8/31/2023 – https://www.danbury-ct.gov/
- Meriden Business Investment and Growth Program – Priority funding will be for projects located in the Meriden Transit Oriented District, being located in a census tract, to permit additional employment and business opportunities for minority and socially disadvantaged entrepreneurs. Funding up to $300,000. Apply by 12/31/2024 – https://www.medco.biz/arpa/
- New Haven Small Business Grant – Must be for profit business located in New Haven County, CT – https://www.e3connector.com/
- Torrington/WBDC Small Business Grant Program – Business must be located in Torrington, Connecticut and have a zoning permit from the City of Torrington. Funding up to $10,000 – https://ctwbdc.org/
- West Hartford, CT Small Business and Nonprofit Grants – Business or non-profit must be physically based in West Hartford, CT with less than 50 employees. Funding up to $10,000 – https://www.westhartfordct.
gov/town-departments/economic- development/small-business- non-profit-recovery-grant- program
- Women’s Business Development Council Grant – The grants are available for women-owned small businesses in Connecticut with clearly defined projects that will have a measurable impact on the business, its growth, and profitability. The funding ranges between $2,500 and $10,000 and applicants must provide a minimum 25% match of the grant. Funding up to $10,000. Applications open 8/14/23 – https://ctwbdc.org/equity-
- EDGE Small Business Grants – Five STEM-based companies can each receive up to $100,000 for eligible expenses. Five Entrepreneur Class (non-STEM) businesses can each get up to $50,000. The funds are provided as a $3 (state) to $1 (business) match. Business must be based in Delaware. Applications open from 9/1/23-9/29/23 – https://business.delaware.gov/
- Site Readiness Fund – The Site Readiness Fund provides grants, loans or other economic assistance to qualified businesses or local governments based in Delaware that invest in constructing, renovating, or improving commercial, industrial sites that are readily available to businesses – https://business.delaware.
- Mom and Pop Small Business Grant (Miami/Dade) – Mom and Pop Small Business Grant Program offers funding opportunities for small owned and operated businesses to purchase equipment, supplies, advertising/marketing, inventory, building liability insurance, security systems and to make minor renovations. Applications are filed by District and all have different due dates. See website for details – https://www.miamidade.gov/
- Orange County Small Business BOOST – The Orange County Small Business BOOST program provides grants to eligible small businesses, home-based businesses and gig workers that were impacted by COVID-19. Small businesses, home-based businesses, and gig workers located in Orange County, Florida, (including municipalities) that can demonstrate a 25% decline in revenue or more during the COVID-19 pandemic may apply for the non-repayable awards. Funding up to $10,000 –https://www.ocfl.net/
- Orlando Business Funding Availability – Website with links to several funding options fo businesses based in Orlando, FL –https://www.orlando.gov/
- Sarasota Opportunities For All Small Business Grants – Minority-owned small businesses (51% or more ownership) providing services or products in the Sarasota/Manatee region are invited to apply. Funding for up to $10,000. Apply by 9/18/2023 – https://www.sarasotachamber.
- Cecelia Russo Marketing Small Business Grant – Accepting applications from new business owners, start-ups and budding entrepreneurs in the State of Georgia for a $5,000 grant award. Submit a written pitch of no more than 1,000 words explaining your business and how it would benefit from a $5,000 grant and continue to propel the economic impact. Apply by 10/1/2023 – https://ceciliarussomarketing.
- Columbus, GA Grants – Small businesses physically located in the city of Columbus (three options – small biz, hospitality and non-profits). Funding up to $40,000 – https://www.columbusga.gov/arp
- Conyers, GA Small Business Grants – Small business grants for businesses based in Conyers – https://www.conyersga.com/
- Gwinett County Small Business Grants – Business must be for-profit Gwinnett County-based business with a minimum of two years of operation and less than 50 employees. Funding up to $15,000 – https://www.gwinnettcounty.
com/web/gwinnett/departments/ planningdevelopment/ economicdevelopment/ smallbusinessgrant
- Newton County GA Small Business Grant – Financial assistance to small for-profit businesses in Newton County with up to 25 employees (including the owner) at the time of application with up to $20,000 in grant funding – https://iparametricsbpa.
workflowcloud.com/forms/ 21a871ad-9b90-41da-b36b- dc1a0c154a47
- Danville, IL Small Business Grant – Businesses must be restaurants which prepare and sell food either for on-premise or off-premise consumption or have been deemed by the State of Illinois as a “non-essential” business which was required to “cease all activities except for minimum basic operations”. Must have a commercial business location within the City of Danville (home-based businesses are ineligible). Grants for $10,000 https://www.
cityofdanville.org/government/ community-development/cdbg- covid-19-small-business- assistance-grant
- Gurnee, IL Small Business Grant – The village of Gurnee, Illinois launched a small business grant program last month. Grants can be used to improve business facilities and each business must provide at least half of the capital (match) for each project. Grants up to $10,000 – https://www.gurnee.il.us/
business/small-business- capital-investment-grant- program
- Bloomington Small Business Grants – Bloomington Urban Enterprise Association (BUEA) has three grant programs to support small business owners in the Enterprise Zone – Small Business Safety & Security Grant, Business Building Improvement Grant and Accessibility Modification Grant – Funding up to $5000 – Apply by 9/1/23 – https://bloomington.in.gov/
- Topeka & Shawnee County Small Business Incentive Program – The for-profit business must be located in the City of Topeka or Shawnee County and less than 100 employees – Next deadline is 11/30/23 – https://www.gotopeka.com/
- Kentucky STEP Grant – The STEP grant provides reimbursement to eligible small businesses for allowable international export development activities. Funding up to $10,000 – http://kyexports.com/step-
- Hispanic Owned Business Grant for Louisiana – Must be at least 51% Hispanic owned business for profit business operating in the state of Louisiana and be/become a Member of Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Louisiana. Grants are $2,500 – https://hispanicchamberla.
- Aroostook County Small Business Grant – Northern Maine Business Relief Program is a competitive grant to assist Aroostook County small businesses with less than 250 employees that were established in 2020 or later, were impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic, and were unable to access grant funding to offset their losses due to proof of previous income prior to the pandemic. Funding of $15,000. Apply by 10/3/2023 – https://www.nmdc.org/northern-
- ExportMD Program – Maryland companies that receive an ExportMD Award are eligible for up to $5,000 in reimbursement for expenses associated with an international marketing project. Apps due first of each month – https://commerce.maryland.
- Maryland Economic Adjustment Fund – This is an evolving loan fund, which supports small businesses that don’t qualify for traditional loans or financing. This specific program will grant priority to businesses in Baltimore City and rural regions across the state. – https://commerce.maryland.
- Cambridge, MA Small Business E-Commerce Grant – Priority will be given to Cambridge-based businesses with fewer than 25 employees, businesses with no or little online presence, and businesses that have seen a severe decrease in sales from pre-pandemic levels. Funding up to $4000. Apply by 8/21/2024 – https://www.cambridgema.gov/
- Sussex County Small Business Grant Program – Business must have been legally established in Sussex County since Jan. 1, 2019 and have annual revenue less than $4 million and 50 or fewer full-time employees. Funding up to $15,000 – https://www.sussexcountysbg.
- Lansing Small Business Support Grants – The program will provide vital funding assistance, in the form of reimbursement grants up to $50,000, to support small businesses looking to be a part of Downtown Lansing’s transformation as the community works towards recovery following the COVID pandemic. Funding also available for nonprofits-https://www.
- Michigan Veteran Entrepreneur-Lab (MVE-Lab) – Michigan Veteran Entrepreneur-Lab (MVE-Lab) is a free 3-month entrepreneurship accelerator for veterans and/or military spouses. It is designed to provide hands-on startup education for those seeking to add $20,000 or more annual income to their household through small business activity. Apply by 9/4/2023
- Pure Potential Business Grants – Business must be for-profit and located within Livonia. Must have fewer than 100 employees. Funding up to $15,000 – https://www.livonia.gov/1912/
- Small Business Growth Activator – Washtenaw County – Your business must have been open and operating in Washtenaw County as of March 16, 2020 and have fewer than 5 employees. Eligible businesses may receive additional website, bookkeeping, and marketing support valued up to $2,500. Grants of $5,000 – https://www.
- Wayne County Small Business Hub – Resources for small businesses in Wayne County – https://www.waynecounty.com/
- Small Business Hub for Minnesota – Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) DEED has dozens of resources available to Minnesotans looking to start or grow a small business. –https://joinusmn.com/doing-
- North St. Louis Commercial Corridor Grant – Businesses and nonprofits located on 11 eligible corridors and neighborhoods in North St. Louis can apply for operational support and façade and storefront improvement grants. https://www.stlouis-
mo.gov/government/departments/ sldc/grants/north-st-louis- commercial-corridor/index.cfm
- Indian Country Financial Assistance Grants – The ICED Grant Program awards funds to projects that strengthen Montana’s economy through the development and enhancement of business opportunities on reservations, in tribal communities, and for Native American businesses. Multiple grants are available and application dates vary by grant with most being mid to late October – https://business.mt.gov/
Business-Assistance/Indian- Country-Programs/Indian- Country-Economic-Development- Program/
- North Omaha “Turnback Tax” Grant – For profit and not for profit businesses and apply and funds should go toward events that bring people into north Omaha, organizations reducing street and gang violence and small businesses can all qualify. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 9/25/23 – https://www.douglascounty-ne.
- Coos Economic Development Corporation Grant – For small businesses in Coos County: Berlin, Colebrook, Gorham, Lancaster, and Whitefield. Grant awardees will receive up to $5,000 towards storefront rent for 3-months, insurance, utilities, signage, and other reasonable expenses. – https://www.coosedc.org/
- Manchester Small Business Grant and Program Assistance – Support small businesses based in Manchester, NH with fixed business costs, including rent, utilities, and payroll, accrued during the pandemic, costs associated with transitioning to e-commerce business platforms, outdoor space upgrades, and other technical assistance needs. Grants up to $10,000 –https://www.manchesternh.gov/
- Small Business Improvement Grant – All creditworthy, small, minority-owned or women-owned businesses in New Jersey may apply for assistance under the Small Business Improvement Grant. Businesses may be reimbursed for capital improvements, or purchase and/or installation of new furniture, fixtures, and equipment. Grants up to $50,000 – https://www.njeda.com/
- Las Cruces Storefront Repair Grant – Program would cover broken windows, broken doors, broken locks and etching on windows. Funding of $2,500 – https://www.lascruces.gov/
- Los Alamos Small Business Grant – Small business must be located within Los Alamos County. Grants for up to $25,000. Apply by 11/1/2024 – https://www.losalamosnm.us/
government/departments/ economic_development/a_r_p_a_ covid_relief
- Albany Small Business Vitality Program – Round two of this grant program will help Albany-based for-profit business owners in six categories: COVID Recovery, Entrepreneur Class/Program Tuition, Technical Assistance, Marketing, Equipment/Supplies, and small-scale Façade Improvements. Funding up to $15,000 – https://www.
- Buffalo – M&T Bank Minority and Women Emerging Entrepreneurs program – The CEL is accepting applications for the 2024 MWEE program. To be eligible, an entrepreneur must be a woman or member of a recognized minority group and own a business in the Buffalo Niagara region. Applications due in August –https://management.buffalo.
edu/entrepreneurship/center- for-entrepreneurial- leadership-cel/mtbank- minority-women-emerging- entrepreneurs-program-mwee. html
- Canton CARES Small Business Grants – Grants to microenterprises and small businesses with less than 25 employees in the Village of Canton that have been impacted by the pandemic. As such, the primary goal of the program is to address improvements that support customer and staff safety and improve business resiliency related to future occurrences of the virus or other disasters; allowing businesses to prepare for, prevent, or respond to impacts of the pandemic. – https://cantonny.
gov/canton-cares-small- business-grant-program-now- open/
- Empire State Development Corp.’s COVID-19 Capital Costs Tax Credit Program – Individual businesses can apply for tax credits of up to $25,000, which may cover up to half of qualified, pandemic-related expenses. Qualifying expenses include supplies or upgrades related to health and safety, including disinfectants, new HVAC equipment, touchless kiosks, and outdoor-space expansions. – https://esd.ny.gov/covid-19-
- Launch NY – Launch NY is a nonprofit venture development organization in Upstate New York that provides pro bono mentoring and access to risk capital for high-growth startups in the Upstate area – https://launchny.org/
- Oyster Bay Forward Grant Program – Grant Program is open to businesses that employ up to 50 full-time equivalent employees as well as sole proprietors. Open to for-profit and non-profits. Grants for $5,000 – https://ndc.smapply.io/prog/
- Pre-Seed and Seed Matching Fund Program – Program will offer early-stage businesses growth assistance from $50,000 up to $250,000 with matching from the private sector (there must be at least $1 of private sector investment for every $1 NY Ventures invests). In addition to financial support, Empire State Development offers the tools and key introductions needed to help companies reach the next level. Company must be registered to do business in New York – https://esd.ny.gov/pre-seed-
- Rockland County Grants – Grant opportunities for restaurants and small businesses located in Rockland County. Funding up to $25,000. Apply by 9/15/23 – https://rocklandgov.com/
departments/county-executive/ reviving-and-rebuilding- rockland/grants/
- Ticonderoga Small Business Grant – Must be for-profit business that employs no more than 25 employees and business must be physically located in the Town of Ticonderoga. Businesses must be open and operational prior to the application due date to be eligible. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 10/10/23
- Lima Small Business Grants – Must be for-profit business located in Lima, OH with fewer than 25 employees. Funding up to $5000 –https://www.cityhall.lima.oh.
us/DocumentCenter/View/9589/ City-of-Lima-COVID-19-BA- Grant-Application—FINAL
- BLOOM Small Business Grant – Previous grant rounds have been held with a focus on businesses located in Downtown York, Downtown Hanover, and Trail Town Communities as well as businesses owned by women. Deadlines vary by area – https://bloomyork.org/grants/
- CBS Philadelphia Hometown Heartbeat Award – Open to small businesses, as defined by sba.gov, that are owned by or that serve women and minorities, operating within the Philadelphia DMA. Funding of $50,000. Apply by 9/13/2023 – https://www.cbsnews.com/
philadelphia/news/rules-and- how-to-enter-2023-hometown- heartbeat-award/
- Reading Small Business Grant – Business must have less than 25 employees and be licensed to do business in the Commonwealth of PA and in the City of Reading. Funding up to $25,000. Apply by 9/29/2023 – ReadingPA.gov/ARPA
- Scranton Small Business Grants – Businesses must be in a qualifying Low-to-Moderate service area within the City of Scranton. Grants up to $5000 –https://scrantonpa.gov/2022/
- Wilkes-Barre Small Business Grant – The business applying for grant funding must be located in the City of Wilkes-Barre to be eligible for funding. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 12/31/2024 – https://www.
- Richland County, SC – Businesses in Richland County that have 50 or fewer employees and can demonstrate revenue loss because of COVID-19 can qualify for aid. Grants up to $15,000 – http://www.richlandcountysc.
gov/Home/News/ArtMID/479/ ArticleID/2406/COVID-19- Relief-Available-for-Small- Businesses-in-Richland-County
- Spartanburg Power Up Existing Business Impact Grant – Spartanburg County small and minority-owned businesses operating for 2 or more years with at least $25,000 in total annual revenue. Funding up to $10,000 –https://www.
- Irving Small Business Grants – For small businesses in Irving, TX, the Recovery Grant is direct financial assistance in the form of a one-time grant up to $15,000. The Resiliency Grant provides professional business support in the form of training and technical assistance. Applicants can apply for both grants. – https://www.cityofirving.
- San Antonio Facade Improvement Grants – The City of San Antonio Façade Improvement Grant Program offers grants to support aesthetic and functional upgrades for active small business spaces and associated building exteriors visible from the public right-of-way. Funding up to $50,000. Apply by 9/8/2023 – https://www.sanantonio.gov/
- San Antonio Outdoor Spaces Grants – The City of San Antonio Outdoor Spaces Grant Program offers grants to improve outdoor dining and drinking spaces for small, independent, and locally owned food and drinking establishments located inside the City of San Antonio’s city limits. Eligible applicants who meet the program requirements may receive up to $10,000 towards eligible project expenses. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 9/1/2023 – https://www.sanantonio.gov/
- B-Force Accelerator – A 12-week intensive for black and Latinx businesses that are at least 2 years old to prepare them for capital access. Must be located in Norfolk. https://blackbrand.
- Smart Start Business Development Grant Program-Portsmouth – Open to new and recently established for-profit small businesses and non-profit organizations with operations based in the City of Portsmouth. Funding for $2,000. Deadlines of 10/31, 1/31/24, 4/30/24 – https://www.
accessportsmouthva.com/smart- start-business-development- grant/
- BLACKBONE Project – BLACKBONE Project, an initiative to help D.C. based Black women founders grow and scale their business with capacity-building resources, access to capital and mentoring. –https://www.blackboneproject.
- Obviously DC Grant opportunities – Variety of grants available – Special Event Fee Relief Fund, Vitality Fund, Commercial Property Acquisition Fund , and DC Family Fun Destinations Grant. See website for more info –https://www.obviouslydc.com/
- Seattle Storefront Repair Grant – Storefront Repair Fund grants will help cover costs to repair current property damage or reimburse business owners for costs paid out of pocket for past damages. Eligible property damages include broken windows, broken doors, broken locks and etching on windows. This grant will not cover loss of stolen goods or damages such as graffiti. Business must be within Seattle city limits. Funding up to $2,000 – https://www.seattle.
gov/office-of-economic- development/small-business/ small-business-programs/ storefront-repair-fund# applicationandrequireddocument ation
- UpStart Small Business Grant – Grants for small businesses located in Washington County, AR. Grants for 5,000 https://www.