This page contains links to third party websites. These links and pointers to third party websites are not part of our website. ComplyPrep does not make any representations or warranties regarding these third party websites. We are not responsible for any losses or damages in connection with the information, security, privacy practices, availability, content or accuracy of materials of such third party websites. These third party websites might have privacy policies different from us and third party websites may provide less privacy and/or security than our website. We encourage you to review the privacy and security policies of all third party websites before you share any personally identifiable information.
Any specific questions should be directed to the agency listed below.
GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES (unless specified in the description)
100x Impact Accelerator – 100x Impact Accelerator, a leading global impact accelerator based at the London School of Economics (LSE), is calling for applications to its second cohort. 100x aims to create the next generation of “social unicorns”– organisations working to achieve positive impact on the scale of billions. Applications are welcome from eight impact areas including climate change and the environment; democracy; education; equitable economies; happiness and wellbeing; health and social care; new frontiers; refugees and cohesion. Funding of £150,000. Apply by 7/3/2023 – https://www.100ximpact.org/
resources/call-for- applications-100x-impact- accelerators-second-cohort
Amazon App Store Small Business Accelerator – The Small Business Accelerator Program allows developers that earn less than 1 million USD in total annual revenue in the previous calendar year to access additional benefits up to or equivalent to 20% of Appstore revenue. If eligible, you’ll receive a 10% increased royalty payment and AWS credits equivalent to 10% of your app revenue. – https://developer.amazon.com/
Antler Global Startup Program – Antler is a global early-stage VC that runs multiple programs for business startups around the world. See the website for more info about the program and application dates. – https://www.antler.co/
Awesome Foundation – Foundation distributes $1,000 grants, no strings attached, to projects and their creators. At each fully autonomous chapter, the money is pooled together from the coffers of ten or so self-organizing “micro-trustees”. Awarded monthly – https://www.awesomefoundation.
AWS Startup Loft Accelerator – AWS Startup Loft Accelerator equips your technical team with tech resources, guidance and a community of peers. From technical deep dives to round tables on day-to-day CTO challenges, including: recruiting, managing an engineering team, building a minimum viable product, and design principles for cloud architecture. Provides $25,000 in AWS credits – https://aws-startup-lofts.com/
Backing International Small Restaurant Grant (AmEx) – (London, Mexico City, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto) – In partnership with the International Downtown Association Foundation, the program will supply $450,000 in grant funding to help independent restaurants with community significance. Apply by 7/7/2023 – https://downtown.org/event/
Canva Pro For Nonprofits – If you are a nonprofit, you can register now to get Canva’s premium features for free. – https://www.canva.com/canva-
Chat For Impact – Health Accelerator – Looking for organizations with a clear business case / theory of change that leverage digital messaging to achieve health outcomes, specifically emphasizing secure and private chat services. In addition, the ideal applicants should be committed to building and expanding a chat service on WhatsApp and have the required team and time to accomplish this goal. Funding of $25,000. Apply by 7/31/2023 – https://turn-new-website.
Emergent Ventures Grant/Fellowship Application (through Mercatus Center at George Mason University) – Emergent Ventures, a fellowship and grant program from the Mercatus Center, seeks to support entrepreneurs with highly scalable, “zero to one” ideas for meaningfully improving society. Projects will either be fellowships or grants: fellowships involve time in residence at the Mercatus Center in Northern Virginia; grants are one-time or slightly staggered payments to support a project. https://mercatuscenter.
Etsy Disaster Relief Fund – Sellers will be eligible for a grant if they experienced a federally declared natural disaster within the past year, have been an active seller on Etsy for at least one year, and their Etsy account is in good standing. Grants for $2,500 – https://advocacy.etsy.com/
F6S List of Accelerators and Pitch Competitions – Provides a list of accelerators, contests and pitch competitions around the world. https://www.f6s.com/programs
Pollination Project – Grants to global non-profits. Annual budget for your group or organization must be less than $50,000. The total cost for the immediate project for which you are requesting funding must be less than $40,000 – https://thepollinationproject.
Roddenberry Catalyst Fund – The Catalyst Fund is offering grants to Nonprofits & Social Enterprises to fund ideas or early-stage projects that have a high potential for large-scale impact and sustainable change. You can be a seasoned social entrepreneur or a first-time changemaker. Eligible candidates for the Catalyst Fund may be individuals, teams of individuals, non-profit organizations, or social enterprises. Funding up to $15,000 – https://roddenberryfoundation.
Savvy Fellowship – Savvy is a 12-week virtual Fellowship program for young professionals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs. Applicants should be 40 or younger – https://savvyfellows.com/team/
SheTrades Accelerator – SheTrades Accelerator Programme for women entrepreneurs and business support organizations in the Apparel, Accessories and Home Décor sectors is targeting women-led businesses (WLBs) and Business Support Organizations (BSO) in the Apparel, Accessories, and Home Decor sector from Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Senegal, and South Africa. – https://shetrades-accelerator.
Social Shifters Global Innovation – The Challenge is a thrilling opportunity for young trailblazers (aged 18-30) to unleash your creativity and drive. It’s all about exploring, nurturing, and bringing to life ideas that tackle the social or environmental issues that ignite a fire within you. Funding of $10,000. Apply by 8/20/2023 – https://challenge.
Techstars Accelerators – Techstars accelerators have one goal: to help entrepreneurs succeed. During each three-month program, they surround companies with the best mentors and an unrivaled network of corporate partners, investors, and alumni. Companies can receive $20K for 6% of company. Various locations and due dates – https://www.techstars.com/
We Make Change – Global initiative that matches small businesses (mainly not for profits) with volunteers who are professional individuals or are from companies (including blue chip) that have an interest in supporting not for profits. Helps impact startups build a remote volunteer team for free volunteer help –https://www.wemakechange.org/
Grindstone incubator – Must be based in South Africa – incubator will include training, corporate advisory, coaching, mentorship and funding. Specific interventions for each company include a structured gap analysis, understanding of the company value system, building a digital go-to-market strategy, financial modelling, intellectual property assessment, strategic and financial valuation as well as populating a data room – https://grindstonexl.com/
Tony Elumelu Foundation – To apply, you only need to be a permanent resident of any of Africa’s 54 countries. Your startup must be at an ideation stage or not a business older than 5 years. Funding of $5,000 – https://www.
Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program – The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program spans three months and includes an eight-week mini-MBA training program conducted in collaboration with the International Finance Corporation (IFC). During this period, participants will also have the opportunity to showcase their businesses in pitching sessions to a prestigious Pan-African jury. Apply by 8/11/2023 – https://www.womenpreneur.ng/
Optus Business Plus Mentorship Grant Program – Must be a company incorporated in Australia that is an existing Optus Business customer or be willing to be an Optus Business customer. Funding up to $5000 – https://www.optus.com.au/
content/optus/en/business/ optus-business-plus- mentorship-grant-competition. html
Black Innovation Launchpad – The Black Innovation Launchpad is a FREE virtual skills development platform focused on building the next generation of Black entrepreneurs. – https://www.dmzlaunchpad.ca/
courses/black-innovation- launchpad?utm_source=social& utm_medium=organic&utm_ campaign=BI-launchpad-feb23
Boost Your Business Technology – Grant for up to $15,000 offers support to Canadian-owned small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who want to adopt new digital technologies. https://www.ic.
OPPORTUNITIES ONLY WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Innovate UK KTN – Resource for sourcing grant programs available in the UK across all sectors. Funding opportunities section allows visitors to the website to filter grants by sector or type of funding required.- https://iuk.ktn-uk.org/
OPPORTUNITIES ONLY WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
Amazon’s Black Business Accelerator – Dedicated to helping build sustainable equity and growth for Black entrepreneurs by enabling their success as sellers. Grow your business with access to financial support, strategic business guidance and mentorship, and marketing and promotional support. – https://sell.
America’s Top Small Business Awards – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is proud to recognize the very best in American small business. Applicants must be a for-profit business operating for at least one year within the United States and have less than 250 employees. Awards of $25,000. Apply by 7/7/2023 – https://www.uschamber.com/co/
good-company/americas-top- small-business/americas-top- small-business-guide
Black Girl Ventures Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program – (NYC, Austin, Houston) – The Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program is a fully unique 12-week leadership intensive development program created specifically to expand the capacity of early to mid-stage entrepreneurs. Must be a resident AND have a business registered in one of the following cities: NYC, Austin and Houston. Funding of $5,000. Apply by 7/11/2023 – https://blackgirlventures.
submittable.com/submit/264212/ fall-2023-emerging-leaders- fellowship-program
Fearless Strivers Grant – Open to black women who are legal U.S. residents (including DC), 18+ and the principal owner of a U.S.-based small business. Grants for $20,000. Apply by 8/31/2023 – https://www.fearless.fund/
Freed Fellowship – Every month, one $500 grant is awarded to an underrepresented founder in the US to invest in their existing business. No strings attached. No equity required. Grant recipients are also eligible to receive an additional end-of-year grant of $2,500. https://www.freedfellowship.
HerRise Micro-Grant ($10 fee to apply) – Each month a $500 micro-grant will be awarded to a for-profit small business owned by women of color. Past recipients used their growth grants for computers, equipment, marketing materials, software purchase, website creation and more. – https://www.hersuitespot.com/
Juntos Crecemos Hispanic Digital & Delivery Program (PepsiCo) – PepsiCo is inviting Latina entrepreneurs who work in food service to apply for eight weeks of personalized expert consultation, including best practices across operations, technology, marketing and digital presence. https://
Justice 40 Accelerator – The Justice40 Accelerator is a community of peer organizations from across the U.S. that are driving community-led solutions to benefit those who are at the frontlines of climate, environmental, and social injustices. Once the 12-month active programming concludes, organizations are encouraged to stay engaged in the relational network to support, mentor, partner, and advocate for each other. Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) status, fiscally sponsored projects, and cooperatives based in the U.S., including sovereign lands located within the U.S. and its territories, are eligible to apply. Apply by 7/31/2023 – https://www.
justice40accelerator.org/ accelerator-application- landing-page
Kinetic Black Business Support Fund – Must be a black-owned small business in the state of GA, Charlotte, NC or Lexington, KY and receiving broadband internet Services from Windstream. Grants for $2,500 – https://business.windstream.
McBride Sisters SHE CAN Fund in Food and Wine – SHE CAN Fund invests in the professional advancement and career growth of high-potential, professional women, with a particular focus on women of color. Our mission is to close the gender and race gap in leadership positions in wine & spirits, hospitality, and finance industries by providing professional development – https://www.
Microsoft TechSpark Community Engagement Fellowship Grant – Community organizations focused on creating inclusive economic opportunities will have the opportunity to apply to receive a mix of funding and contextual technical assistance through in-person and virtual support. Awarded organizations will select a member of their team to represent their organization as a TechSpark Fellow. Applicant must be US-based non-profit. Funding up to $50,000 – https://customervoice.
microsoft.com/Pages/ ResponsePage.aspx?id= v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbRzqG- 8hAJq1BsU8sgfjznelUQUpCUkJVOTg yTThESk1RTURRR1JUSldUWSQlQCN0P Wcu
MIT Solve: Truist Foundation Inspire Awards – This challenge is seeking nonprofit organizations with innovative, tech-enabled solutions that address challenges faced by small business owners. Funding for $10,000. Apply by 8/4/2023 – https://solve.mit.edu/
Nasdaq Foundation: Quarterly Grant Program to Empower Diverse Entrepreneurs – Only open to non-profits. Grants will be given in this area to organizations and programs that impact women and under-represented communities in one or more of the following ways: Enhance financial engagement and Improve access to knowledge and tools. Funding up to $75,000. Apply by 8/11/23 and 11/10/23 – https://www.nasdaq.com/nasdaq-
Novae Grants Database – Novae Grants database are intended for small businesses with 6-100 employees, though some are also intended for larger businesses and sole proprietor startups – https://grants.novaegrants.
PublishHer Grant – Business Impact Grant (BIG) program for women of color whose businesses are making a difference in the lives of others and the world. Apply by August 31, 2023. Grants for $5,000 – https://publishherpress.com/
She’s Conncted Grant – AT&T – Apply or nominate your favorite woman-owned small business to become a part of the She’s Connected by AT&T community and for a chance to win $20,000 for a women-owned small business, a free year of AT&T service and devices, along with the full support of the She’s Connected by AT&T platform. Apply by 8/31/2023 – https://about.att.com/story/
SPUR (Shared Purpose, Unlimited Reach) Pathways – Through an integrated and collaborative approach, Macy’s, Inc. and Momentus will provide access to a range of capital options from microloans to growth capital to equity investments. This represents a commitment to underrepresented businesses and aims to galvanize the retail industry to invest in the next generation of entrepreneurs – https://www.macysinc.com/
Start Path Small Business (Mastercard) – During the 4-month program, startups will have the opportunity to leverage Mastercard’s network and subject matter expertise to uncover product partnerships, scale their companies and power solutions that drive safe, secure and simple experiences. Companies should be in one of following industries: Customer Service, Banking, Security, E-commerce, Artificial Intelligence, Payment Processing, Digital Lending, FinTech –https://developer.mastercard.
Start Small Think Big is a nonprofit that helps small businesses with high potential and limited access to the resources needed to create thriving businesses. They partner with small business owners, providing personalized business support and building connections with local communities. If you are interested in being considered as a “client” for free services, you can fill out this form https://partner.
startsmallthinkbig.org/ bofainstitute (for English) or https://partner. startsmallthinkbig.org/ bofainstitute-esp (for Spanish) They also offer free webinars (in Eng and Span). See this link for their upcoming events: https://www. startsmallthinkbig.org/events- for-small-businesses
Startup Collective by Aveeno – The Startup Collective by Aveeno is an initiative designed to empower Black female-identifying entrepreneurs with a product, brand, or technology that meets the skin or hair care needs of Black consumers. They will be enabled to achieve business growth by providing them with access to grants, education, and resources. Funding up to $100,000. Apply by 8/13/2023 – https://www.aveeno.com/
TL Effect Mentorship Program – The TL Effect is an in-house mentorship program geared towards women-of-color entrepreneurs looking to take their consumer-focused early-stage start-up to the next level. One recipient will receive a $20,000 grant – https://blog.thirdlove.com/
TRANSFORM Business Grant – The TRANSFORM Business Grant is designed to support individuals in systemically oppressed groups who demonstrate financial need. This includes, but is not limited to, BIPOC individuals, individuals who have a disability, formerly incarcerated individuals, and queer, trans, and nonbinary folks. Grants for $1,000. Apply by 8/20/2023 – https://www.transformgrant.
Truist NonProfit Grant – The Truist Foundation supports nonprofits with grants that target leadership development, economic mobility, thriving communities and educational equity. Quarterly deadlines – https://www.truist.com/
Uber Eats and Visa Sustainable Packaging Grant – If your business is based in Los Angeles or New York City and meets the eligibility criteria, you can apply for a chance to be awarded a $10,000 credit to transition to more sustainable packaging. Apply by 7/7/2023 – https://merchants.ubereats.
Vela Educaion Fund Grants – ELA supports thousands of independent operators who facilitate learning outside the traditional bounds of ‘school.’ Must be US based and serve K-12 learners or programs outside of traditional public, private, or charter schools. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 8/11/23, 10/6/23 – https://velaedfund.org/
Veterans Business Outreach Center – The Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) program offers resources to veterans who are interested in starting or growing a small business. There are 22 locations (soon expanding to 35) and they offer workshops, training, counseling, and mentorship opportunities. – https://www.sba.gov/local-
assistance/resource-partners/ veterans-business-outreach- center-vboc-program
Warrior Rising Grant – Warrior Rising strives to accept and assist veterans at any point in the process of starting their own business, whether it is only a concept or if they have actual operations. Funding of $20,000 – https://www.warriorrising.org/
Wish Local Empowerment Program – You must be a Black-owned business with a brick-and-mortar shop within the United States and less than 20 employees. If selected for the program, you must join Wish Local (which is free). Grants for up to $2000 – https://www.wish.com/
Women and Minority Business Owner Down Payment Grant (Bank of America) – Non-repayable grant is for up to $25,000 on SBA owner occupied commercial estate loans for business locations within select opportunity zones (Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles) Program may expand based on pilot. – https://promotions.
STATE-SPECIFIC OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
- UpStart Small Business Grant – Grants for small businesses located in Washington County, AR. Grants for 5,000 https://www.
- California Small Business and Nonprofit Covid-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Relief Grant – The Program will award funds to eligible California businesses and nonprofits that have incurred costs for COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave. Funding up to $50,000 – https://caspsl.com/
- Carson, CA Small Business and Commercial Improvement Grants – Small Business Grant Program will provide grants of $5,000 to $25,000 for businesses impacted by the pandemic, while the Commercial Facade Improvement Program will offer a dollar-for-dollar matching grant to encourage businesses to make aesthetic improvements to their storefronts. Businesses must be located in Carson and have 50 employees or fewer –https://ci.carson.ca.us/
- Lake County, CA Microgrant Program – Must be physically located in Lake County and have <5 full-time equivalent employees. Grants for $2,500 on a first come, first served basis – https://www.lakecountycaedc.
- Long Beach Visual Improvement Grant Program – This City of Long Beach Visual Improvement Program (VIP) Grant will provide direct financial relief to local small businesses and nonprofits impacted by crime and vandalism on or after 10/1/2022. Eligible businesses can receive $1,500 to cover repairs to their storefront caused by vandalism. http://longbeach.gov/
- Mountain Small Business Grant program (San Bernadino) – Mountain businesses and non-profits with 50 or fewer employees are eligible for a one-time $3,000 grant, and businesses with more than 50 but fewer than 500 employees can receive $15,000 to assist with recovery from the recent snowstorms. Business must have a brick-and-mortar location in the affected unincorporated San Bernardino Mountains that is used by employees and customers. – https://snowinfo.sbcounty.gov/
- Oakland Black Business Fund – The Oakland Black Business Fund exists to make sure all black-owned small businesses in Oakland have access to essential technical assistance. – https://
- San Bernardino County Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant – Must be a business located within the San Bernardino County boundaries with 5 or less employees. Grants for $2,500 – https://www.selectsbcounty.
com/major-initiatives/ microbusiness-covid-19-relief- grant
- San Francisco Vandalism Relief Grant – Business must have a storefront that was damaged after July 1, 2020 and business must have less than $8M in revenue. Grants for $2,000 – https://sf.gov/get-grant-
- Advanced Industries Export Grant – Helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting. This grant is for small- and medium-sized businesses for up to $15,000. https://oedit.
- Certifiably Green Denver – Grants are available to help minority and/or women-owned small businesses become more sustainable. Businesses can apply for up to $10,000. – https://www.denvergov.org/
Government/Agencies- Departments-Offices/Agencies- Departments-Offices-Directory/ Climate-Action-Sustainability- Resiliency/Resources-for- Businesses/Certifiably-Green- Denver
- American Savings Foundation – American Savings Foundation is an independent charitable foundation in Connecticut, providing grants to local nonprofit organizations. With a core focus in New Britain and Waterbury, the Foundation also serves 62 additional towns throughout the state. Funding up to $5000. Apply by 10/12/2023 – https://www.asfdn.org/grants/
- Hartford Small Business Grant – Applicants must be a small business located downtown or in a major commercial corridor within the City of Hartford. Grants for up to $100K and required 50% match – hartfordct.gov/smallbiz
- Meriden Business Investment and Growth Program – Priority funding will be for projects located in the Meriden Transit Oriented District, being located in a census tract, to permit additional employment and business opportunities for minority and socially disadvantaged entrepreneurs. Funding up to $300,000. Apply by 12/31/2024 – https://www.medco.biz/arpa/
- West Hartford, CT Small Business and Nonprofit Grants – Business or non-profit must be physically based in West Hartford, CT with less than 50 employees. Grants for up to $10,000 – https://www.westhartfordct.
gov/town-departments/economic- development/small-business- non-profit-recovery-grant- program
- Site Readiness Fund – The Site Readiness Fund provides grants, loans or other economic assistance to qualified businesses or local governments based in Delaware that invest in constructing, renovating, or improving commercial, industrial sites that are readily available to businesses – https://business.delaware.
- Mom and Pop Small Business Grant (Miami/Dade) – Mom and Pop Small Business Grant Program offers funding opportunities for small owned and operated businesses to purchase equipment, supplies, advertising/marketing, inventory, building liability insurance, security systems and to make minor renovations. Applications are filed by District and all have different due dates. See website for details – https://www.miamidade.gov/
- Orlando Business Funding Availability – Website with links to several funding options for businesses based in Orlando, FL- https://www.orlando.gov/
- Osceola Microenterprise Assistance Program – The program will provide a one time $5,000 grant to qualified, for-profit businesses located within unincorporated Osceola County (Tax District 300) by using CDBG-CV funds to prevent, prepare for and respond to coronavirus. This program will operate on a first-come, first-ready basis. Grants for $5,000-https://www.osceola.
org/news/microenterprise- assistance-program-to-provide- financial-aid-to-qualifying- small-businesses.stml
- Cecelia Russo Marketing Small Business Grant – Accepting applications from new business owners, start-ups and budding entrepreneurs in the State of Georgia for a $5,000 grant award. Submit a written pitch of no more than 1,000 words explaining your business and how it would benefit from a $5,000 grant. Apply by 10/1/2023 – https://ceciliarussomarketing.
- Chatham County Small Business Grants – Must be a business affected by COVID-19 with less than 100 employees and located in unincorporated Chatham County. Grants up to $25,000 – https://www.chathamcountyga.
- Columbus, GA Grants – Small businesses physically located in the city of Columbus (three options – small biz, hospitality and non-profits). Grants up to $40,000- https://www.
- Conyers, GA Small Business Grants –https://www.conyersga.
- Danville, IL Small Business Grant – Businesses must be restaurants which prepare and sell food either for on-premise or off-premise consumption or have been deemed by the State of Illinois as a “non-essential” business which was required to “cease all activities except for minimum basic operations”. Must have a commercial business location within the City of Danville (home-based businesses are ineligible). Grants for $10,000 https://www.cityofdanville.
org/government/community- development/cdbg-covid-19- small-business-assistance- grant
- Gurnee, IL Small Business Grant – The village of Gurnee, Illinois launched a small business grant program last month. Grants can be used to improve business facilities and each business must provide at least half of the capital (match) for each project. Grants up to $10,000 – https://www.gurnee.il.us/
business/small-business- capital-investment-grant- program
- Schaumburg Small Business Grants – The Village of Schaumburg has allocated $245,000 to provide grants of up to $30,000 to small businesses defined as having 50 or fewer employees. Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis until grant funds are expended. https://centerofconcern.org/
- TechRise Chicago – TechRise Chicago hosts virtual weekly pitch competitions for BIPOC and Woman/Trans/Non-Binary entrepreneurs building early-stage startups out of Chicagoland. Each week, 5 founders are invited onstage to pitch their business to a panel of VC judges. Funding up to $50,000 –https://techrise.co/apply/
- Franklin Chamber Foundation Small Business Grant – Small businesses of 10 or fewer full-time employees located in Franklin, IN are encouraged to submit applications for the grants which may be used for initiatives such as expanding a physical space, online presence or marketing initiatives. Examples of capacity building are: user-friendly online shopping platforms, enhanced point of sale systems, updated websites, increased physical spaces and innovative marketing strategies. Funding for $2,500. Apply by 7/31/2023 – https://www.franklincoc.org/
- Topeka & Shawnee County Small Business Incentive Program – The for-profit business must be located in the City of Topeka or Shawnee County and less than 100 employees – quarterly deadlines – https://www.gotopeka.com/
- Kentucky STEP Grant – The STEP grant provides reimbursement to eligible small businesses for allowable international export development activities. Funding up to $10,000 – http://kyexports.com/step-
- Hispanic Owned Business Grant for Louisiana – Must be at least 51% Hispanic owned business for profit business operating in the state of Louisiana and be/become a Member of Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Louisiana. Grants are $2,500 – first come, first served. https://
hispanicchamberla.com/ hispanic-owned-small- businesses-grant/
- ExportMD Program – Maryland companies that receive an ExportMD Award are eligible for up to $5,000 in reimbursement for expenses associated with an international marketing project. Apps due first of each month – https://commerce.maryland.
- Maryland Economic Adjustment Fund – This is an evolving loan fund, which supports small businesses that don’t qualify for traditional loans or financing. This specific program will grant priority to businesses in Baltimore City and rural regions across the state. – https://commerce.maryland.
- Cambridge, MA Small Business E-Commerce Grant – Priority will be given to Cambridge-based businesses with fewer than 25 employees, businesses with no or little online presence, and businesses that have seen a severe decrease in sales from pre-pandemic levels. Funding up to $4000. Apply by 8/21/2024 – https://www.cambridgema.gov/
- Sussex County Small Business Grant Program – Business must have been legally established in Sussex County since Jan. 1, 2019 and have annual revenue less than $4 million and 50 or fewer full-time employees. Funding up to $15,000 – https://www.sussexcountysbg.
- Lansing Small Business Support Grants – The program will provide vital funding assistance, in the form of reimbursement grants up to $50,000, to support small businesses looking to be a part of Downtown Lansing’s transformation as the community works towards recovery following the COVID pandemic. Funding also available for nonprofits –https://www.downtownlansing.
- Match on Main Grants – Reimbursement grant program provided by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation that serves to support new or expanding place-based businesses by providing up to $25,000 in funding to support eligible activities. – https://www.miplace.org/small-
- Pure Potential Business Grants – Business must be for-profit and located within Livonia. Must have fewer than 100 employees. Funding up to $15,000 – https://www.livonia.gov/1912/
- Small Business Growth Activator – Washtenaw County – Your business must have been open and operating in Washtenaw County as of March 16, 2020 and have fewer than 5 employees. Eligible businesses may receive additional website, bookkeeping, and marketing support valued up to $2,500. Grants of $5,000 – https://www.washtenaw.org/
- Wayne County Small Business Hub – Resources for small businesses in Wayne County – https://www.waynecounty.com/
- Small Business Hub for Minnesota – Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) DEED has dozens of resources available to Minnesotans looking to start or grow a small business. –https://joinusmn.com/doing-
- North St. Louis Commercial Corridor Grant – Businesses and nonprofits located on 11 eligible corridors and neighborhoods in North St. Louis can apply for operational support and façade and storefront improvement grants. https://www.stlouis-
mo.gov/government/departments/ sldc/grants/north-st-louis- commercial-corridor/index.cfm
- Coos Economic Development Corporation Grant – For small businesses in Coos County: Berlin, Colebrook, Gorham, Lancaster, and Whitefield. Grant awardees will receive up to $5,000 towards storefront rent for 3-months, insurance, utilities, signage, and other reasonable expenses. – https://www.coosedc.org/
- Manchester Small Business Grant and Program Assistance – Support small businesses based in Manchester, NH with fixed business costs, including rent, utilities, and payroll, accrued during the pandemic, costs associated with transitioning to e-commerce business platforms, outdoor space upgrades, and other technical assistance needs. Grants up to $10,000 –https://www.manchesternh.gov/
- Mercer County Small Business Grant – The ideal business for this opportunity will be located in Mercer County, have undergone hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic, and offer a brick-and-mortar location. Furthermore, the perfect applicant is a business whose main operation involves walk-in clients. Funding for $10,000 –https://grantworks.quickbase.
com/db/bsypt9y7r?a=dbpage& pageID=2&utm_medium=email&utm_ source=govdelivery
- Small Business Improvement Grant – All creditworthy, small, minority-owned or women-owned businesses in New Jersey may apply for assistance under the Small Business Improvement Grant. Businesses may be reimbursed for capital improvements, or purchase and/or installation of new furniture, fixtures, and equipment. Grants up to $50,000 – https://www.njeda.com/
- Las Cruces Storefront Repair Grant – Program would cover broken windows, broken doors, broken locks and etching on windows. Funding of $2,500 – https://www.lascruces.gov/
- Los Alamos Small Business Grant – Small business must be located within Los Alamos County. Grants for up to $25,000. Apply by 11/1/2024 – https://www.losalamosnm.us/
government/departments/ economic_development/a_r_p_a_ covid_relief
- Black Equity & Excellence Fund – The Black Equity & Excellence Fund supports community-based projects for the Black community of Central New York that promote and encourage self-sufficiency and improve the physical and economic conditions that affect quality of life. It also encourages dialogue that will strengthen race-related matters and support social and educational growth in the community. Applicants should be non-profits serving residents of Onondaga or Madison counties. Funding up to $75,000. Apply by 7/7/2023 – https://cnycf.org/receive/
grants/black-equity- excellence/apply-for-a-black- equity-excellence-grant/
- Canton CARES Small Business Grants – Grants to microenterprises and small businesses with less than 25 employees in the Village of Canton that have been impacted by the pandemic. As such, the primary goal of the program is to address improvements that support customer and staff safety and improve business resiliency related to future occurrences of the virus or other disasters; allowing businesses to prepare for, prevent, or respond to impacts of the pandemic. – https://cantonny.gov/canton-
- East Buffalo Small Business Working Capital Grant Program – Program will provide grants of $5,000 to $50,000 to eligible small businesses in a designated area of East Buffalo to help largely minority-owned establishments rebound from the social and economic impacts of the mass shooting at Tops Friendly Market on Jefferson Avenue earlier this year. Funding up to $50,000. Apply by 7/21/2023 – https://www.lisc.org/ny/what-
we-do/economic-development/ wny-small-business-grants/ small-business-grants-east- buffalo/
- Empire State Development Corp.’s COVID-19 Capital Costs Tax Credit Program – Individual businesses can apply for tax credits of up to $25,000, which may cover up to half of qualified, pandemic-related expenses. Qualifying expenses include supplies or upgrades related to health and safety, including disinfectants, new HVAC equipment, touchless kiosks, and outdoor-space expansions. – https://esd.ny.gov/covid-19-
- Geneva Microenterprise Grant – Small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in the city of Geneva may be eligible for grants from the Community Development Block Microenterprise Assistance Program. Funding up to $30,000 – info session on 7/12/23 – https://cityofgenevany.com/
- Launch NY – Launch NY is a nonprofit venture development organization in Upstate New York that provides pro bono mentoring and access to risk capital for high-growth startups in the Upstate area – https://launchny.org/
- Newburgh Small Business Assistance Grant Program – Eligible for-profit businesses in Newburgh can apply for cash assistance to help mitigate COVID-19 related revenue losses. Added consideration will be given to women, minority, and veteran owned businesses; micro-businesses that employ 10 or fewer people; and those businesses in a “vulnerable sector” as defined by the U.S. Treasury, including dining, retail, hospitality, arts, and entertainment. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 7/28/23 – https://www.cityofnewburgh-ny.
- Oyster Bay Forward Grant Program – Grant Program is open to businesses that employ up to 50 full-time equivalent employees as well as sole proprietors. Open to for-profit and non-profits. Grants for $5,000 – https://ndc.smapply.io/prog/
- Pre-Seed and Seed Matching Fund Program – Program will offer early-stage businesses growth assistance from $50,000 up to $250,000 with matching from the private sector (there must be at least $1 of private sector investment for every $1 NY Ventures invests). In addition to financial support, Empire State Development offers the tools and key introductions needed to help companies reach the next level. Company must be registered to do business in New York – https://esd.ny.gov/pre-seed-
- Rockland County Grants – Grant opportunities for restaurants and small businesses located in Rockland County. Funding up to $25,000. Apply by 9/15/23 – https://rocklandgov.com/
departments/county-executive/ reviving-and-rebuilding- rockland/grants/
- Moore County Chamber of Commerce Small Business Grant – To be eligible for funding under the program, the business must employ less than 100 employees and have a storefront presence in the county. Nonprofits that meet these requirements may also apply if they operate a storefront small business, like a resale store or a café. Funding up to $5000. Apply by 8/31/2023 – http://members.
moorecountychamber.com/news/ details/moore-county-chamber- of-commerce-administering-100- 000-small-business- revitalization-grant-program
- Female Founders Pitch Night (Tulsa) – Seeking applications from diverse female entrepreneurs in Tulsa, OK working on a tech or tech-enabled startup idea to pitch at the Female Founders Pitch Night powered by Build in Tulsa on Thursday, September 7th at 5:30 PM CT. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 7/7/2023 – https://airtable.com/
- Kendall Whittier Main Street Capital Improvement Grant – Capital Improvement grant is aimed at taking the business or property to the next level, including purchasing an important piece of equipment or business expansion. Businesses must be located in a commercial property in designated areas of Tulsa. Funding up to $10,000. Apply by 7/15/23 – https://visitkendallwhittier.
- Lima Small Business Grants – Must be for-profit business located in Lima, OH with fewer than 25 employees. Grants up to $5000 –https://www.cityhall.lima.oh.
us/DocumentCenter/View/9589/ City-of-Lima-COVID-19-BA- Grant-Application—FINAL? bidId=
- BLOOM Small Business Grant – Previous grant rounds have been held with a focus on businesses located in Downtown York, Downtown Hanover, and Trail Town Communities as well as businesses owned by women. Deadlines vary by area – next deadline is June 9 – https://bloomyork.org/grants/
- Easton Small Business Grant Program – Any for-profit business with a principal location in the City of Easton, PA that is either leased or owned (with the business as the sole tenant) and that has been in operation for at least twelve (12) months. Eligible small businesses must have 25 employees or less. The business must certify that the resources are necessary for the continuing operations of the business located in the City. Funding for $5,000 – Apply by 7/14/2023 – https://www.easton-pa.com/
city-hall/news/now-open- business-retention-assistance- grant-program
- Quality Jobs Program Grant (Philadelphia) – The City of Philadelphia launched the Quality Jobs Program (QJP), a fund that invests in eligible businesses creating new full-time employment opportunities that pay a living wage and include health insurance benefits for Philadelphia residents. Funding up to $125,000 – https://www.phila.gov/2023-03-
- Scranton Small Business Grants – Businesses must be in a qualifying Low-to-Moderate service area within the City of Scranton. Grants up to $5000 –https://scrantonpa.gov/2022/
- Feeding Innovation Program – Eight-week entrepreneurial training program supports small businesses to develop essential healthy food business plans that include marketing, financial planning, negotiations, and deal-making. Apply by 7/18/2023 – https://scclf.smapply.io/prog/
- Richland County, SC – Businesses in Richland County that have 50 or fewer employees and can demonstrate revenue loss because of COVID-19 can qualify for aid. Grants up to $15,000 – http://www.richlandcountysc.
gov/Home/News/ArtMID/479/ ArticleID/2406/COVID-19- Relief-Available-for-Small- Businesses-in-Richland-County
- Fort Bend, TX Small Business Grant – To qualify, you must be a Fort Bend business that has been operational since December 30, 2019 and prove a revenue decline of at least 25 percent from 2019 to 2020. Grants for $5000-$25,000 –https://fortbendcounty.com/
- Harlingen Revitalization Grant – Revitalize Harlingen is a small business site improvement matching grant program offered by the Harlingen Economic Development Corporation that will provide, in the form of an incentive grant, up to $10,000 for site and store front improvements; encouraging the retention of jobs for business enterprises in the City of Harlingen – https://harlingenedc.com/
- Irving Small Business Grants – For small businesses in Irving, TX, the Recovery Grant is direct financial assistance in the form of a one-time grant up to $15,000. The Resiliency Grant provides professional business support in the form of training and technical assistance. Applicants can apply for both grants. – https://www.cityofirving.org/
- Pharr, TX Small Business Grant – New or existing small businesses within Pharr can now access the funds they need to grow, thanks to the Pharr EDC II Small Business Grant Program. Designed as a reimbursable grant, this funding can help pay for essential upkeep and growth projects, these grants are a practical application of the PEDC’s commitment to helping commerce thrive in Pharr. Funding of $5,000 for new businesses and up to $10,000 for existing businesses – https://pharredc.com/small-
- Texas Travel Industry Recovery Grant Program – TTIR Program was established to provide one-time reimbursement grants of up to $20,000 for the recovery of Texas businesses in the tourism, travel, and hospitality industries that were negatively impacted due to COVID-19. –https://gov.texas.gov/
business/page/texas-travel- industry-recovery-grant- program
- B-Force Accelerator – A 12-week intensive for black and Latinx businesses that are at least 2 years old to prepare them for capital access. Must be located in Norfolk. https://blackbrand.
- James City County Small Business Relief Grant – Existing businesses located in James City County are eligible to apply. Must be locally or regionally owned and have less than 20 employees. Grants up to $15,000 – https://www.
yesjamescitycountyva.com/3803/ COVID-19-Small-Business- Relief-ProgramGr
- BLACKBONE Project – BLACKBONE Project, an initiative to help D.C. based Black women founders grow and scale their business with capacity-building resources, access to capital and mentoring. –https://www.blackboneproject.
- Obviously DC Grant opportunities – Variety of grants available – Special Event Fee Relief Fund, Vitality Fund, Commercial Property Acquisition Fund , and DC Family Fun Destinations Grant. See website for more info –https://www.obviouslydc.com/
- Seattle Storefront Repair Grant – Storefront Repair Fund grants will help cover costs to repair current property damage or reimburse business owners for costs paid out of pocket for past damages. Eligible property damages include broken windows, broken doors, broken locks and etching on windows. This grant will not cover loss of stolen goods or damages such as graffiti. Business must be within Seattle city limits. Funding up to $2,000 – https://www.seattle.gov/
office-of-economic- development/small-business/ small-business-programs/ storefront-repair-fund# applicationandrequireddocument ation
- Spokane Assistance to Small Businesses Grant – Grant funding is for small businesses in Spokane that were impacted by the COVID pandemic and need help in post pandemic recovery. Grants of up to $45,000 will be awarded to small businesses that can show a decline in gross revenue or show increased expenses equal to or greater than the $45,000 grant amount. Additionally, businesses who started operations in 2020 or 2021 are eligible for grants of up to $15,000. Apply by 8/31/2023 – https://my.spokanecity.org/
- UpStart Small Business Grant – Grants for small businesses located in Washington County, AR. Grants for 5,000 https://www.