Every single job involves working in a team in some form or another. It’s no surprise then that being able to work in a team is one of the most common skills employers look for. This course will help you to build your ability to work in a team. Specifically, it’ll cover things like the four key skills needed to improve your team working performance, as well as the characteristics that make some people better team workers than others (and how you can be one of the better ones).
• What is really meant by ‘teamwork’
• The importance of teamwork
• The attributes of a good team player
• How you can improve your teamworking skills
• The four key skills of teamwork improvement